Tuesday, April 6, 2010

5/4/10

HAHA.... Great day it was today... This afternoon I went to school in pursuit of my certificates and also the highly anticipated-hard cover-special-school magazine... haha... Sadly the teacher in charge of handling the magazines were in class teaching so forget that... So I straight away go on a search to find all the teachers to collect the remaining certificates... Sadly, most of them are still in class.... What??!!! haha... You might be asking what's so great about that and probably leaving this page since its a seemingly boring post, so my answer is : stick around and read more.... haha..

So after all that frustration I went to jusco to meet up with old friends... So good so finally gather round and just chat... Been two years since we did that... Anyway, since we're in jusco we went ahead and watch a movie... The original plan was to watch ' Clash of the Titans ' but unfortunately it was a full house... Sad... So we watched this great animation movie called ' How to Train Your Dragon '... Awesome movie.... No, i won't be spilling any storyline just so that I won't have that 'spoiler' sign on my head.... haha... But I will be posting few pictures from the net just to notify some blur people that there is such movie showing currently ( trust me, there are such people )...

So now some info about this movie... It is actually a novel adaptation movie and the book is authored by Cressida Cowell.... The main character is dubbed by Jay Baruchel and the so called heroine is by America Ferrera... Stoick ( Hiccup's father ) is by the ever popular Gerard Butler... This movie is directed by Christoper Sander and the co-director is Dean leBlois...

So what is the final verdict??? In my opinion the popular casts shortage does not and should not affect a movie like this since we don't even see their faces... Based on story line and the graphic I'll say  it should score a promising  8/10... Sadly no two thumbs up since there won't be a second timer for me... Still, a good movie and I suggest everyone to go and watch this movie...

Wow, first movie review by yours truly... haha... Got a feeling I'll be doing this again in the near future... haha... Been an entertaining day, and now I just wanna sit back and watch tv... Till next post...

~chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment