Tuesday, March 30, 2010

zzzzz

SIGH.... A very deep sigh stating my frustration and anger on how pessimistic and shallow some people can be... It all happened when i received a phone call from a guy representing a university college... Asked what was my SPM result and what course do I want to pursue... After I told him those, he immediately said " You CAN'T "... I mean, who in the world are you to determine what i can and can't do???!! Are you God??!! Are you my parents??? You don't know what's best for me and I bet you don't even know what to do since you're stranded in that unknown U... I really pity you that I could cry... Having a narrow, short and primitive thinking... Now I know why you were there at that U and why you want me there, well let me tell you brother and mark my words I AM NEVER GOING TO THAT UNIVERSITY WHERE NEANDERTHALS LIKE YOU ARE RESIDING!!!! YOU CAN BET ON THAT!!!  Off with your so called best 50 candidates... HEH!!!

3 comments:

  1. why so angry?? let them la. prove them wrong. chill okay. :) you have a bright future. always remember that kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... ok, but you know it'll be easier for me to respond to your comm if i know who u are... :)

    ReplyDelete