Friday, April 16, 2010

Where to next?? What next???

After you left school, you will ask yourself a question... A question everyone will ask themselves... Where to next??? What next??? Well, for me the matriculation results just came out and I got accepted to Kolej Mara Kulim... I know, very far... So, I like any curious student tried to check on this college's website and you know what??? The page is down for maintainance... Great timing huh??? Sigh... Well, I was kinda disappointed that I didn't get my first choice which is the Penang branch but hey, you can't and won't get everything you wished for... So this is the only perspective that's keeping away the pessimistic me from revealing... All in all, I already come into term with this ordeal and set my mind... If i got accepted into UM then I'll go there... If not, then I'll be staying in Kulim for a year or so... haha... Sucks, but thats life..

So, what next??? I guess for me its study, study and study with little entertainment of course... No help needed for that since I'm going to a place deprived of fun and relaxation... Good bye world... haha... That was a joke by the way.... Now I'm starting to crap since its already 2.40 a.m. guess I better hit the bed and get some shut eye... Another updates post will there be tomorrow... Wait for it, or not... ~Yawn~

~chow~

(UPDATE)
Currently I'm out of ideas on what to write and I don't want this blog page to die... SO,I've put up a voting poll( top right corner) and hoping that u people can suggest what to write... Thx... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment