Sunday, February 6, 2011

This will be a short post buts still a very important post...


Ok, on my way back to Puncak Alam ( almost an hour ago ) while I was entering Rawang there was an accident and I was a live spectator... It was so sudden and yet so dreadful on all level that my dad, my sis and I got words stolen from us... It was an old version of Kancil and there was a passenger... It happens like this; the car was speeding, the next thing you know it made a sharp turn to the left and banged into the 'tembok'... Upon impact, the car flew around 4 meters vertically upwards after making a 180 degree turn... All 4 doors were open spilling out the load the car including the passenger... We couldn't stop to give the poor man a helping hand since we were on the right lane and stopping would be a bad idea... There was a red Kancil behind the crashed car, luckily it wasn't speeding... If not, the man wouldn't survive because he might get hit by the Kancil... I know you ppl might not be able to imagine this... But just think back of the car crash in the Hollywood movie and times 10 the scary factor...


We suspect that the driver was feeling drowsy... So my advice, don't you even dare to drive when you're feeling sleepy... Get someone else to drive... It could have been only you, but it could easily been you AND your family in that situation... I'm pleading, PLEASE drive safely and check the car before going on a trip somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment