Sunday, February 6, 2011

Holiday ver 2.0

Hmmm, been a while since i visited this page and post an update... Anyhow, this is it... Updates time...

This week has been a blast for me... I came back to Ipoh for the CNY holidays and loved it... One thing that is hard for me to oversee is that I didn't study at all these 4 days... But, I take it as a brief retreat before the storm that has been brewing up ahead... I'll have my finals in a month plus time, scary~~... Thank God that my lab work are all done so I don't have to worry about rushing it later on... 

So, as we all know, CNY is here (still??)... Everyone seems to be in ultra festive mood which is pleasant to see... CNY party here and there, I've received and invitation myself but sadly have to recline the offer... I wonder how much ang pao I would get if went to the party... Hmmmm... On the CNY day, I've feast myself on the iconic lion dance and not forgetting the ear stinging sound of 'mercun' exploding rapidly... It was nice watching it since obviously we didn't get to watch it all year round... Something new, something refreshing for the start of another Lunar New Year...

Moving on, 2 days after CNY iiiiiiisssssss ( drum roll ) My Birthday!!! Wooohhhooo!!! haha... Well, I had a simple and humbling celebration with my family... Bought a Secrete Recipe cake, and giving a generous portion to my neighbour... Chocolate Indulgence... Very nice and chocolaty... Try it sometimes and you'll ask for more... haha... A lot of ppl wished me through Facebook, smsed me and some wish me face to face... Regardless of the way you ppl wish me, know that I take every wish with open arms and millions of 'Thanks' goes out to you thoughtful friends... Some wished me in ordinary ways, some praised me ( sarcastically???) and some goes as far as writing a poem... That really touches my heart... Thanks alot guys... There were some that smsed me, sorry if I didn't reply your msg... Credit expired and I'm kinda not in the mood to top up.... Some I would call stranger sent me a sms, though I have a pretty decent guess who it was... Jie, izit you??? haha... If its you, pls comment on this post... 

In the midst of all the excitement and festivities, I was and still suffering from a sore throat and coughs... I now have a sexy voice... haha... Hopefully with the aid of cough syrup I'll be rid of this momentary health issue... Now, I'm going back to face the storm up ahead... Yeah, going back to Puncak Alam... sigh... It's really tiring coming back for few days and go back... So, I'll be staying there till my finals are over, sorry peeps... Gonna be unavailable for almost 2 months... All preparations done, mentality refurbished, will renewed and full throttle forward... 

So, till next time...
Sorry for the long gap between posts...
Expect more~~

~~tata~~ 

2 comments:

  1. Yup!!! ITS ME!!!! hehe.. I have a sexy voice too now. HIGH 5! Guess its due to consuming too much fried stuffs this cny!! Btw, great blog you have here. First time landing! And it wont be the last, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete