Sunday, August 22, 2010

OH NO!!!!

For a moment of time, I thought I was not going to make, achieve my ambition that is... The serenity  of this place almost toying with me... Seems like blandishing me into absconding my studies... Plus with the zero study mood and parents supervision, its like pouring salt on an open wound... What a sad excuse for not studying for a week or so... Don't be surprise though, a week in university is like a month of high school... It is so precious but against all odds, I have wasted the free gold... Its like closing your eyes or ignoring Miss World... lol... Frankly I won't be shocked if my upcoming test result will not be up to par to what I need to obtain... Nevertheless, as my friend would say, the "roh genius" has finally paid me a visit and I now can go full throttle... Giving my best in what I should do in this moment only to pause for supplements (buka puasa)... 


For two weeks or so, I've been alone here in my room due to the fact my roommate has got his chance to go abroad and so he left early... Being alone is not as bad as it seems given that you are not scared of being alone that is... haha... You can hog down all the space which otherwise need too be shared... Plus, you will have all the time in the world to come and go into and out the room without annoying your roommate... This however have a downside to it... You see, my roommate is not a dumb person... Meaning he is very bright and losing him in terms of my studies is never a good thing... Prior to this, I would not be worried if I don't understand some parts of my studies because he can always help me patch up the loose ends... Now that he's gone I have to always go up to the sixth floor to join my friends for our study group session... During my free time, like now i would be waking up late ( 9 o'clock ) and enjoy the fresh morning air, get a shower and start studying... Similar to now, but without the blogging part... :)


Considering the fact that my TEST 2 is due in a week take a day or two, I should really cut this session short and stop here... So, till next time...


~tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment