Friday, August 21, 2009

Verification...

haha... this will be a short post... just to verify some stuff... to all my friends that follow my blog, reading all my previous post would be like reading a strangers work... so emo like that... haha... so this is a verification that i'm writing all this... not being myself currently... the guy who always laugh, play around and not emo... just that leaving the school... some ppl will get emo... haha.... i get emo... i am emo only when talking bout school life... haha... i know currently post all oso like damn emo... but wei, can't help it la... haha... so, wait for some funny and exciting post next time if u find my previous post so unlike me and thx if u think they are good... haha...

1 comment:

  1. lol.. wat emo emo all.. u still can type "haha" all.. emo tak ikhlas.. lame!! haha

    ReplyDelete