Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Unusual day...

Today has been an unusual day for me... First, I start the morning, chocked by the thick mist shrouding the college area... Really is something different because it has never been this thick... So thick that I mistook it as fog... Don't believe me?? Take a look yourself... Now you believe it? haha
Almost looks like Genting Highlands... haha... Feels like it too... With the drizzling rain gently patting our back... ~~NICE~~

Too bad it doesn't last long... Few hours and its gone... Sad... Then, everything went downhill... I felt tired so fast, by 12 I was beaten... By 4 I was barely awake in the lecture hall... I just don't know whats currently going on with my body... Maybe my biological clock is setting itself back after constant sleep-at-4 o'clock during the sem break... Hmmm... Hopefully it sets back fast because I don't have the luxury of sleeping during lecture every 20 minutes anymore... 

Then, today I skipped lunch because I had morning tea... So, I went ahead and finish my math tutorial which is due to next week... Unusual... haha... I never finish my tutorials during the weekdays and I mean NEVER!!!! haha... Maybe because in my mind I would like to turn over a new leaf and it seems to be working fine with me... Maybe you guys should consider this option once in awhile... Refresh... If things stay the same all the time, It would be bring and we will feel, well, bored... So, keep things fresh... Change... haha

Lastly, I overindulge myself on tonight's dinner... The thing is, I don't eat much when I'm studying... You know, to avoid feeling drowsy... But tonight seems different... So, melantak la... haha... Friends, only bad things come from gluttony... Nothing good can be extracted from it... You waste money, and in my case I feel bloated for hours... During the Maghrib prayer, I was having difficulty breathing right because I was holding myself from expelling the things I ingested... haha... 

Miraculously, I'm still awake... Just finish my chemistry tutorial (almost)... hehe... Thats 2 tutorials done in one day!!! CEKAP!! haha... Such an unusual day... Totally... 
Ok then, nothing more to write... 

~tata~

3 comments: