Saturday, September 25, 2010

*0*

After having to face it more than 10 times over 3 stages and a full decade it is still and remained still... Sure its easy in the place but it gets tougher and tougher...  Guess something never change... You get tired and the fatigue just grows exponentially as time proceeds... Burning the midnight oil is the usual habit when facing this kind of annual ordeal... Sometimes, the oil just runs out and you'll go blank which is the worst case scenario.... 

Have you guessed it?? Yup, final exams... Been stuck and nailed to my chair for more than 3 hours now, taken care off 2 and a half chapters ( hopefully ) and I'm running out of fuel!!!! OHH NOOO!!!! And to make it worst, the mart has already closed meaning I can't replenish my MP... urgh, should have bought something this evening... Regretting the fact that I was being stingy to myself... Yeah, TO MYSELF!!! I MEAN WHO DO THAT TO THEMSELVES???!!! Feel like shouting to the dark cold night... I'm sure the darkness won't be mad at me for doing so... Yeah, maybe I'll do just that... 

*you can ignore this... overwhelming stress...

'Lazy' me : Tomorrow is Sunday... Yay!! What should I do then??? Hmmm... Study... Nooo!!!! Damn... Its Sunday and I have to study?? sigh... 

'In the right mind' me : Its ok... Just a little bit longer... Plus you are doing this to achieve your ambition... You've gone too far to back off now... If you do, what will your parents feel about it and more importantly what will YOU feel once you realize that It was the wrong thing to do, quitting half way??? Do you even want to feel that bad feeling in your gut??? I sure don't...

'Now ok' me : Yeah, I should follow the second 'me'... OH YEAH!!!! 2 more chapters to go... COME ON!!!!

*real life monologue of mine... lol


till next time...



~tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment