Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday...

Who doesn't love Sundays?? Catch that person, rope them and bring them to me and I'll convert them from hating to loving Sundays... haha... That was just a joke btw and I don't want to see a man roped in front of my room tomorrow... That would be so wrong... haha...


So, now we all know that Sundays are the most relaxing day of the week, what you do on Sundays?? What is your ideal Sundays?? Have you live your expectations of the perfect Sunday??  For me, I JUST DID!!! wow, it was divine and yet so simple... Ok, here goes... It was a cold morning here in PA... Me, being alone in the room because my roommate went back to his sister's house yesterday leaving me with my thermos... So I thought, lets make some tea... 
And I did, went to the 3rd floor to take some hot water from the water 'cooler'... I know, its kinda ironic to take hot water from a water cooler, had my own awkward time for a moment there... haha... Anyways, I went back to my room, tear 3 packs of express brown sugar, and Boh tea and chuck it in the ever so obedient thermos... haha... 


3 minutes later, its done!!! Perfectly brewed tea... haha... I open the windows letting the cold, moist cold air to enter... True enough it was the right thing to do... The refreshing cold air seems to accentuate and lift the humble cup of tea into a totally new level and it was exceptionally DIVINE!!! haha...


There I was, drinking a cup of tea while enjoying the tranquility of Sunday, insufflating the fresh, unpolluted air and gasping at the glimpse of sunrise... What a perfect Sunday...

1 comment: