Sunday, October 4, 2009

TOMA...

Have u ever THINK that what you do is useless?? a waste of time??? MEANINGLESS??!
Well, i dun think so... A lot have happened in these past few days and really took a toll on myself... This is one way for me to free myself from this torture... Announcing sensitive matter that happened to me indirectly through blogging... haha...

OK... One OF it is related to feelings... it have been a roller coaster ride of feelings and emotions... Continuesly... Definitely... It was brief but it was never short of events and moments that moved my heart... I've felt love, happiness when i'm with you... Never a moment of it was dull...
Again, thx for everything...

Next, EXAMS!!! I hate exams... It makes you stay up late, studying... Well at least i did... The outcome is the next morning you'll wake up having panda eyes instead your everyday pair of eyes... haha... Funny, yes... But its not really good staying up late... Other than having panda eyes the next morning, it can also affect your complexion... Constantly sleeping late, having insufficent sleep hours can make your skin frickle... You look older too... Is that wat you want?? I highly doubt that... ME and my friends however have been forced to sleep late due to some irresponsible group of ppl who CHEATED and because of that we all have to resit chem and phy paper... So unfair... Nevertheless, sleeping late actually helps to burn your callories as you burn more fat just by staying up late... Sounds good but personally i think there are better ways of burning down those flabs... haha... EXERCISE!!!

School... Nothing much happen nowadays... In fact there's nothing happening... Urgh... This sucks... ALWAYS coming to school, wasting time... I never felt of school this way before.... Juz after the trials exam where less teacher are coming to the class... It makes you feel that staying at home is better but you can't because your attendace is still taken and it can affect your testimonies... So frustrating... Oh well, better bring my add math book everyday starting wednesday... Haha...

Sigh... What a ride... So unpredictable... A lot is happening and more will come... That's for sure... Juz hope that me and my company can survive the trials and tribulations that may come before us... Look infront all the way and never look back... Pursue the future, embrace the past...

THE BIG ONE IS COMING... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL... FACE IT... DEAL WITH IT...
THIS IS LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment